Klassen Custom Fabricating has the manufacturing capabilities to fabricate the most complex designs for your most demanding projects. Klassen will build fabrications to supplied prints or to sketches developed by our field engineers.
You Provide your Own Design
Klassen’s Team of Engineers Design it for You
Design & Engineering
At Klassen Custom Fabricating, our experienced field engineers turn your needs into finished designs. If no plans are provided, Klassen field engineers will take all the necessary measurements and sketches required for quotation and finished design.
You can rely on Klassen to produce the field engineering designs needed for fabrication and then manage the project through to installation.
Klassen provides expert field engineering for machine guarding, sound enclosures, stairways, mezzanines, and general metal fabrication. Our field engineers can suggest improvements or alternatives if needed. We can recommend improvements in areas of assembly, maintenance, and accessibility.
You can count on Klassen’s field engineering to oversee the design, delivery, and installation of your project.
Custom Sheet Metal Forming
Water Jet Cutting
Our Quality Policy
Klassen Custom Fab. Inc. is committed to providing custom sheet metal fabrications to all customers. Our commitment to ISO 9001 assures our customers a reliable management system, designed to deliver quality products that will be delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
This is achieved through teamwork, training and continual improvement.
We’re Certified in Quality
We can make ANYTHING out of steel!
Our highly skilled work force will design, co-ordinate, fabricate and install your next steel project to meet customer requirements.
- Trumpf 5170 w/10ft bed
- Trumpf 5320 w/14ft bed
- Trumpf 5170 w/14ft bed
- Trumpf 3066 w/80in bed
- Schroeder Max4 Evolution CNC Folder Machine 158”W x 180”L bed
- Sampson Three Roll Bending Machine 60”L ¼” Max thickness to roll
Metal Cutting Machines
- Trumpf l49 (tl3030) – 4000 watt w/60”x12” bed
- Trumpf l20 (tl3040) – 5000 watt w/84”x162” bed
- Messer Plasma/Torch Model No. Titan 10-16-6278 w/162″x100″ bed
- Omax Waterjet Cutting Machine w/60″x120″ bed
- All Steel Shear 3/8 thick max. Cut x 10ft in length
- 23 – Mig welding machines
- 4 – Tig welding machines
- 3 – Stud welding machines
- 2 – Spot welding machines
- Haas CNC lathe – model tl2
- Fryer CNC mill – model vb-80
- ProtoTrak CNC Mill FHM5 & FHM7 P/N 25083
- Trak Bed CNC Mill ProtoTrak SMX CNC P/N 24495
- 5 – 5 ton overhead cranes
- 3 – 6000lb Clark/Nissan forklifts
- 1 – 12,000lb Clark Forklift
- 2 – Spray Booths for Paint & Powder-Coat (Booth #1 12’W x 10’H x 28’L, Booth #2 14’W x 10’H x 28’L)
- 2 – Power Coating Machines
- Batch Oven 14’W x 10’H x 30’L
- 3 – Band Saws
- Haeger Pem Stud Machine 824
- Patriot 2 Deburring & Finishing Machine
- 1 – Pick-up Truck
- 2 – Flatbed Trucks 26’
- 1 – Tractor w/ 53’ Trailer
|5140 Ure Street|
Oldcastle, ON N0R 1L0
|Monday||7:00 - 5:30|
|Tuesday||7:00 - 5:30|
|Wednesday||7:00 - 5:30|
|Thursday||7:00 - 5:30|
|Friday||7:00 - 4:30|
|Saturday||7:00 - 12:00|